The Milk Cans is made of seamless Stainless Steel AISI 304 wall. The insulation between the walls is P. U. F insulation for long distance transportation and enhancement of shelf life. Available in 40 and 20 litres.
Integrated Thermoelectric Cooler
Thermoelectric cooling is created by running electricity through two adjacent materials. The PE effect occurs as heat is transferred to one side of the device, effectively cooling the other side. By applying more power, more cooling is created on one side of the device and additional heat on the other, which may be dissipated or utilized for heating.
The major advantages of the thermoelectric cooler versus conventional refrigerant systems include greater mechanical simplicity with no moving parts or liquids, a smaller footprint and less maintenance. Ideal for climate control applications in compact spaces to maintain a consistent temperature, thermoelectric coolers provide effective, reliable operation in demanding environments.
- Broad operating temperature range of -40 to 55° C (-40 to 131° F)
- DC powered operation for 12 V applications
- Refrigerant-free; requires no compressor
- Cooling capacity 60 W (204 BTUs/Hr)
- Filterless design reduces maintenance requirements
- Retains temperature for 8 hours with full battery charge.